Technical Product Manager
- Are you a passionate and driven product professional person with a technical background, looking for a role with purpose, where you can really make a difference to the world?
Are you ambitious and have a desire to build your own product team?
We are a social and environmental company looking for a Technical Product Manager to help deliver global change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic insight into potential markets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define our product roadmap
- Create Go-To-Market strategies
- Develop our product team
- Provide vision and direction to the external Agile Development Teams throughout the project
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Create, shape and maintain a product backlog
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals
- Understand and maintain knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Review and contribute to the technical product documentation
- Leading the product delivery including release planning and expectation management
- Analysing the needs of the customer/business and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Represent the customer, interface and engage the customer
- Maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the wider digital team and business
Skills & Experience
- Consistent experience as a Product Manager within a software or development environment throughout the full product lifecycle, with a technical focus
- Ability to work closely with external development teams, external vendors, and senior stakeholders to create and deliver a product plan
- Create and deliver Go-To-Market strategies
- Can work with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to improve product offering
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of, and familiarity with, common technical concepts when deploying enterprise software
- Experience in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Diligent in ensuring that your work is completed ahead of delivery commencing
- Experience with building and executing a customer research campaigns
- Common and current architecture
- Code quality/analysis resources
What’s on offer?
Bupa Health Cover
Your health and wellbeing are important to us!
24-hour access to premier facilities – completely free
Access to Educational Materials
Every team member has access to a large range of high-quality training resources and online courses.
Training Course Attendance
We dedicate time and resource to allow each team member to attend role-specific training courses. Currently, every team member attends offsite specialist training one day a month.
Remote (with occasional team meetings in the North West)
Technical Product Manager
Attractive, based on experience
To apply for this role:
To apply for this role, please complete the short form below, and upload your CV (covering letter optional)